Friday, November 21, 2008

Panda Bears Attack!!!

They come in armies across table top plains.....



They seem harmless, cute, and even TASTY.....


But, that's before you look into their chocolate chip eyes~!~!~!~!
SCREEE-SCREEE-SCREEE-SCREEE-SCREEE-SCREEE-SCREEE-SCREEEE
BY THEN IT'S TOO LATE!!! THEY'VE STOLEN YOUR BRAIN!!!

Have no fear!!! Danger Boy & Kid Catastrophe will save the day!!!

Just as soon as they're done watching TV.


Kid Catastrophe found a way to foil their evil plans! (with a little help from Tired Mom)

5 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Those are so dang cute... both the kids and the pandas!! :) How does Tired Mom find time to do such things?!

timpani76 said...

It's not like I do this every weekend or anything ;)

I just like to go bonkers for my kids on their birthdays. It's THEIR day, no one elses, and I want them to know that. Vance has the same birthday as his Uncle Bryan (my older sister's husband) but we don't make a big deal out of that.

That's also why I don't like to mention too much to my oldest nephew that his birthday and mine are the same day, since I want him to feel like it is HIS day. He still gets a kick (every year because he forgets) out of the fact that he has the same birthday as Aunt Timpani though!

Dana Cheryl said...

Yeah I think birthdays are really special too. Christmas is about other important things and we all should be thinking about Christ and everyone else. Birthdays though are just about fun and presents! Yay for being alive. lol!!

Renae said...

Timpani, you are too funny!

Well, since my birthday is tomorrow, I'm glad that everyone agrees that birthdays are so important. Unfortunately, I don't expect that I'll get much more than a "happy birthday" from most of my relatives. J & L did take me out the the movies and DQ with some great friends. That was GREAT and a much needed distraction from everyday crazy kid land. Enjoyed it a bunch. And Timpani even sat next to me on purpose! I'm excited about our new workout arrangement!

timpani76 said...

Sitting next to one of your clan is always exciting Renae!