Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pretty Pink Princess Party


Kid Catastrophe turned 4 years old, and Tired Mom did her best to create a Pretty Pink Princess Party for her. I was very tired this year, but I did my best! Next year we will invite more of QQ's friends, but this year was just family and almost family ;)

My little princess insisted she was going to dress like Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) and Tired Mom did not disappoint when she was able to pull this Spring/Summer dress out of the closet (a yard sale find!). KC said "WOW!" when she saw the Belle dress I had for her.

The Disney Princess cake was a smashing success with the star of the show as well.

Even though KC did not eat a piece until the party was almost over. My kids are weirdos!
The Princess Scooter was the biggest present that the Super Parents pulled out of their hat, but the grandmas did their best to upstage the show with other presents. Danger Boy also rides the princess scooter which will make Tired Mom laugh for many years to come!

3 comments:

colista said...

awesome! Cake looks really cool....I want a girl so bad! lol! for real....

timpani76 said...

Aww, sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I wanted 6 boys!

Dana Cheryl said...

What a beautiful cake & yellow princess dress!

She is so beautiful!

You are abundantly blessed, my friend, and I am so happy for you!