Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Nostalgic


t


Looking through the hospital pictures of Sorsha made me nostalgic for "Little Sorsha". I seem to do this with all my babies when they get to be bigger babies. What's the deal? I'm still Extra Tired Mom, so it's not like I've got all this time on my hands chasing after the rapidly crawling baby who keeps trying to choke herself on all the "bits" she can find on the floor. There must be a part of me that really loves carrying the babies all the time (when they are too little to crawl). There does seem to be a lifetime of snuggles in the first few months after a baby is born. I must be greedy. I want several lifetimes of cuddles, more cuddles, cuddles galore! Oh well, nostalgic moment over. Back to the fun of watching Sorsha explore, grow, and learn one million new things a day!

1 comment:

colista said...

Isn't it sad how fast it goes? I feel the same way about my babies!