Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Call This Game- CAT-IN-A-BOX!!!

Danger Boy says "Nutmeg needs a box to play in, and to live in". Tired Mom says "we don't have a box, and I don't think Nutty Kitty would like a box anyway."

Vance finds a box in the basement (how did he know it was in there?) and puts the box on the ground. Nutmeg walks right in, and then starts playing with it. Once again, Tired Mom needs to trust the mysterious boy-cat relationship ;)

Of course as I wrote this, the boy got scratched twice in a row by the overly fiesty cat-in-the-box.





The boy found some pillows to put in the box, but they did not last long. He also had to be forbidden from blocking the cat-in-the-box in the box with pillows and blankets.

3 comments:

lizS said...

that's so funny! leave it to vance, eh?! lol!

Renae said...

I can't believe that cat actually went in the box. My kids made many a "cat house" for our cat, and she regected every one of them. That is one great cat! I'm so jealous.

timpani76 said...

I was thinking he would not go in the box either! Nutty Kitty is definitely a strange new breed of cat ;)