Friday, November 13, 2009

Vance's Dinosaur Birthday Part 1

Danger Boy's birthday was today, and he had so much fun! He got a crown at school and got to be "top banana" (bring a toy for show and tell, and give out the snacks, etc.). He got a bloody nose on his birthday though ;(
We had presents, cupcakes, and decorations to get ready for Vance's first birthday party for all his friends.

Vance got lots of really great toys that he and the kids all played with!
Thanks for Payson (Ashlyn), Camden, Shannon, Cooper, Justice (and Clayton) all for coming and bringing presents!

At the end of the night, a tired birthday boy got to wear his dinosaur pajamas he got from Tired Mom & Paranoid Dad!

2 comments:

Renae said...

Happy Birthday Vance! Sorry I sent Bruce with Justice instead of coming myself. I was going to have a nervous breakdown if I didn't get some quiet time to practice my piano though.

timpani76 said...

That's fine! The kids had fun all playing together, and Clayton seemed to have a good time too. QQ was really glad to see Justice, so I'm glad there was someone who came who Vance & Quisqueya both like to play with.