Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dinosaurs vs. Xmas

(The wife will be thrilled- that I posted.)

Sometimes when your parent, you just see toys on the ground. Little land mines and caltrops waiting for the unsuspecting foot at 5:30 AM. You don't see the pattern.

It started when I noticed this dinosaur stuck in our home-made vent diverter. (First thing that I thought to myself was that this dino was surviving the ice age.)

Then, I finally saw the pattern. It was an all out jurassic attack on Christmas!


Oh the horror!

Later I noticed some small orange velociraptors tucked behind the Santa in the first pic. You can see one just to the right. (I guess the heat had made them torpid and they would not join the battle.)

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Paranoid Dad should post more often, he's much funnier than Tired Mom ;)